City Secretary: Leigh Sherman
Court / Water: Alisa Corn
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(closed Noon - 1:00 PM daily)
Log Cabin CITY HALL
14387 ALAMO RD
LOG CABIN, TX 75148
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Larry Nolan, Mayor Pro Tem Tom Garrett, Councilperson
David Campos, Councilperson Jennifer Williams, Councilperson
Belynda Figueriedo, Councilperson
Judy Bearden, Mayor
Blake Armstrong, City Attorney Clasina Watson, City Secretary
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MEETING SESSION AT 5:30 P.M.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Log Cabin City Municipal Building
14387 Alamo Road
Log Cabin, Texas 75148
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
4. CITIZEN COMMENTS (for matters not on the agenda)
This provides an opportunity for citizens to comment on non-agenda items in advance of the regular business of the City Council. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person. By state law, comments by the Mayor or Council members on any item not on the agenda shall be limited to:
1) Statements of specific factual information given in response to any inquiry.
2) A recitation of existing policy in response to an inquiry.
3) A proposal to place the subject on the agenda for a future meeting.
5. MINUTES – Discuss, consider, and approve the Minutes of the Regular City Council Meeting held on November 17, 2016 and the City Council Workshop held on Monday, December 5, 2016.
6. PROPOSAL TO PURCHASE CITY LOT – Discuss and consider proposal received from Leslie Hilliard for purchase of City Lot No. 254B located on Daniel Boone Lane.
7. PROPOSED ZONE CHANGE – Discuss and consider zone change from Mobile Home to Site Built within city limits.
Original was posted on the bulletin board outside City Hall on 12-12-2016 and remained posted at least 72 hours before the meeting was convened.
(Signature on Original)
CITY COUNCIL MEETING(S) - AGENDA(When Available)
click on these buttons
for additional information
CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS,
SPECIAL MEETINGS or WORKSHOPS:
Next Council Meeting: January 19, 2017 at 5:30PM
in the City Hall Council Chambers